- Ph.D. and M.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh.
- M.Sc. in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Istanbul Technical University.
- B.Sc. in Mathematical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University.
Teaching & Supervision
My research lies at the intersection of the finite element theory, algebraic topology, discrete differential geometry, computer science and scientific computing.
Topics of Interest
I am currently interested in multi-physics and multi-scale modeling, and finite element methods that utilize CAD models.
Also, I have some interest in machine learning and deep learning.
- ASiMoV Meetings, Oxford, UK, 2020 – 2021.
- Gen X Workshop, Virtual, 2020.
- Lattices: Geometry, Algorithms and Hardness, Simons Institute, UC Berkeley, USA, 2020.
- International Geometry Summit 2019, Vancouver, Canada
- Solid and Physical Modeling 2018, Bilbao, Spain
- Mathematical Modeling of 2D Materials, University of Minnesota, MN, USA, 2017
- SIAM Annual Meeting, David Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2017
- Geometric PDEs and their approximations, Winter School, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA, 2016
- Finite Element Circus, Worcester Polytechnic University, MA, USA, 2016
- Finite Element Circus, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, MA, USA, 2015
- Discrete Tensor Product BGG Sequences: Splines and Finite Elements
- An Automated Approach for the Discovery of Interoperability
- A Review of Geometric Integrity Criteria for Military Standards-31000A
- On Verification of Interoperability of CAD Systems with a Focus on Invariant Properties
- Conforming Stokes Elements Yielding Divergence-Free Approximations on Quadrilateral Meshes
- Macro Stokes Elements on Quadrilaterals
- Stokes Elements on Cubic Meshes yielding Divergence-Free Approximations
- The Derivation of Breast Cancer Models from MRI Images for Breast Cancer Detection